Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tomorrow is THE day!!!

Surgery is tomorrow!!!! I called the hospital today and they told us to arrive at the Huntsman at 6:00 am!! he will be in surgery for 12-14 hours! i have mixed emotions about tomorrow. I'm SOOO glad that he is having the surgery to get this removed but I'm really nervous about the surgery!! I'm hoping for the best! I'm getting sad about leaving my dog for so long, but I'm glad i get to be there with my husband! For anyone that wants to come visit is welcome to!! He would love the visitors!! He had to shave his face, so here are pictures of him after he shaved, he kept the beard for so long because he was trying to cover up the lump on the side of his face!! Poor Tom! Thomas dad came in town from Arizona, so we got to spend the day with him, It was nice to finally meet him! I see alot of his dad in Thomas. He is going to be there for the surgery also, along with alot of my family and Thomas family. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We love you all!





2 comments:

  1. I must say he does look way different all clean shaved:) im praying for you guys today im so shocked by all this... but things will be good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan; I am so anxious to hear how he did yesterday. I am in Detroit for a week. I can't get on my facebook acct here but I will keep checking your Blog. Oh, I hope he is not too uncomfortable. We will keep hoping and praying. Much love and cheers,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete